Sunday, March 13, 2011

Nebraska Horse expo!

So all this weekend i went to the nebraska horse expo! and bought a lot of stuff!!! I found some really neat halters but i didn't have any money for! I also bought a pair of nice spurs!! Also i got 2 saddle pads from someone my friend knew! I have been cleaning my room. But i did go out to see my pony today! She was excited to be lunged but then wasn't after she knew she actually had to work! One thing on my wish list right now is a saddle!!!!!! My trainers english one it the only one that fits her. She is a super stocky quarter horse who needs the full quarter horse bars. And my trainer only  has semi quarter horse bars and it pinches her withers. So i really need to find a saddle! More to come! Along with extremely nice weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment