Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lacy!!

So i didn't get a chance to ride my pony today :( But i did lunge her!! She didn't buck or do anything!! Im extremely proud of her! I cantered her for quite a while she wasn't too happy but she likes getting back into work. Yesterday she was not a very good pony at all! She refused to canter and was getting all excited so i kept her doing little circles and than lunged her again. Its raining! I love the rain! And the sound it makes! Filled out job applications last night... only way to keep my pony! I hope i actually get hired some where. Which brings me to my parents and I's agreement. If i get a job and can pay half for my horse i can keep her. If i can't bye bye horse! Enough for today! I have a lot of homework oh one good thing about this week HORSE EXPO!!!!!!!!!!! Im super excited to go watch!!!!!!!

2 comments: