Sunday, June 12, 2011

I think i may need a second job

Ahh so work has been crazy. I barely have any hours. Except tonight was absolute insanity! We had just huge groups of people after huge groups of people. Who left the hugest messes!!! Ok ill update on the pretty pony :). Last night there were mules in the arena and Lacy had never seen mules before. Let's just say she was a little weirded out. And one of them took off straight for her and Lacy freaked out and tried to run. Did i mention i was riding her bareback on a very loose rein? Lucky for me she didn't slam me into the fence and actually tried to stop! Thank you Lacy!! I also had to take care of my friends horse Reily, so i have been taking care of two horses these past few days. And tomorrow i get to take care of 3 horse stalls. Ride/lunge Reily and Lacy. Possibly bathe them. Then feed Reily. Talk about a crazy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment