Thursday, June 23, 2011

Districts

So i went to districts today. I was very proud of Lacy for having an amazing pattern! However we missed our right lead so we weren't able to go to state. Im kinda glad im not this year this way i can get a TON of lessons in with my trainer! Hmm i have no clue what else to add other than im so very proud of lacy and the fact my face is sunburnt BAD! My face feels like its on fire. Lacy and I are also moving back out to the owners acreage Saturday! We were going to move tomorrow but i was too lazy to put my stuff in the trailer and i wanted to get home to chill!! Also i get to take Lacy and Marilyn to County Fair. Im SUPER excited!!! Hopefully my trainer will help me improve a lot and show me how to really ride Lacy. Oh i should add along with my face being burnt the back of my hand are too. Lets just say its PAINFUL! Also im scared for county its literally going to cost around $200 which is not including trailering. So trailering and County together are going to be around $300!!!!! I really need to save money! And on top of that buy an english saddle and bridle. Sigh i never have any money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment