Thursday, May 5, 2011

Trail day!

So im super happy! The person who owns Lacy moved her mats today AND cleaned her stall :) meaning i could get started riding right away! We worked on getting are leads to the right, and she behaved pretty well! I love trail riding with Lacy! She could care less if we go alone or in a group, last time we went with a group she was literally speed walking the first half and than on the way back she was dragging her feet. Safe to say i have a trail pony! She walked over tree branches, except whenever one would snap Lacy would look all around her to make sure no one was following. I have to work Saturday and Sunday so we can't go to a show. BUT im hoping there is one next week. I finally made the decision that im not going to districts. I was disapointed but me and Lacy could use some extra practice. Tonight i have a band concert. I wish horses were allowed!

No comments:

Post a Comment